Oscraps

Flowers or Weeds
Miki

Flowers or Weeds

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Sunflower (paper, buttons, splatters, flower) (on sale September 30) Artplay Palette Sunflower
Artsy Layered Template 68 (frame, artstroke, stars, splatter) (on sale September 30) Artsy Layered Template 68
KrisKross Stitched Overlays 2 (on sale September 30) KrisKross Stitched Overlays 2
CircleIT 4 (on sale September 30) CircleIT 4
Artplay Palette Autumn Elegance (grass) Artplay Palette Autumn Elegance
Artplay Palette Summers End (grass) Artplay Palette Summers End
WoodWords 3 Artplay Palette Summers End
Warm Glows 1 Warm Glows 1
FotoGlow Mix 1 FotoGlow Mix 1

The Process
I began with a blank 12 x12 page and solid paper from AP Sunflower, duplicated with the blending mode set to screen, opacity reduced. Frames from ALT 86 were imported. The photo masks on the left were merged and the photo was clipped to it. I did the same for the photo masks on the right. An extracted image was layered above both frames. A custom made shadow was added. A layer mask was added to the extracted image and part of it was hidden to create the out of bound petals and to add more dimension. Embellishments, brushes and art strokes were added to finish the page.

Thank you for looking!
stunning contrast! and your photos are amazing. love your crocheted flower too.

What an awesome page, the use of the stichez and frame is great, a beautiful autumn page!

flowers! i love how the white stitching looks on this page and the wonderful use of the elements.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout