Oscraps

Floral tress
margeda

Floral tress

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**BrushSet Bundle 5 April 2019** BrushSet Bundle 5 April 2019
ArtsyStains No.10 ArtsyStains No.10 (On Sale 5 April 2019)
ThinStrip Masks No.3_4 ThinStrip Masks No.3 (On Sale - 5 April 2019)
**On Sale**
ArtPlay Palette Sashay_ArtsyPaper1,2 ArtPlay Palette Sashay
MultiMedia Documents No.4_3F,3G MultiMedia Documents No.4
Spring WordART Mix No.1_WABloomSoftly Spring WordART Mix No.1_WABloomSoftly
*AnnaRelease 3 April 2015* AnnaRelease 3 April 2015
ArtPlay Palette Posy_Buds;Brush4
ArtsyTapes No.1_1

Also used:
ArchiTextures No.14_1 ArchiTextures No.14
PaperTextures No. 6_7 PaperTextures No. 6
ArtPlay MiniPalette Biblio_Transfer6 ArtPlay MiniPalette Biblio
ArtPlay Palette Mountain High_Sky1,2 ArtPlay Palette Mountain High
ArtPlay Palette Summer Breeze

Process:
My pages were made with floral photos made during my walks. It's a little different than it used to be. I was excited about how I can make the ArchiTextures No.14 more plastic trees on flowers. I wanted to experiment with the set of Anna BrushSet Bundle, which is On Sale! I chose the brushes and the next application.
Forming flower trees:
I've made Pattern Overlay from photos.
I opened a new layer above the ArchiTextures layer with the "Create a new layer" icon at the bottom of the layer palette. Then I selected Layer Style> Pattern Overlay> here for the floral overlay made as above. Only the use of brushes was left. I used the ArstyStain No.10 brushes for this. Then Layer Effect> Bevel & Emboss made the tree's flowering foliage more pasty. I've done this process for other trees. I opened a new layer for each tree and completed the process here.
I used the papers, transfers, and WAs listed on Credits to create the page. I scaled, filmed, blending, colored, cut masked, decorated, copied layers, joined, grouped in the usual way. That's how my page was made.

Thanks for looking!
Margo
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
so beautiful! Where did that little ripped "flap" come from? I really like that effect :)

@anke55
Thank you for your comment! PaperTextures is my favorite. This is part of PaperTextures No. 6.
Here you find: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/PaperTextures-No.-6.html

What a great page Margo, love the water color effect and the beautiful texture, super!

Amazing use of the stains...such pretty colors...a very picturesque result! Love the flowering trees too!

amazing photo and photo-treatment. love the texture top left. beautiful page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout