Oscraps

First Hours
musicmom3

First Hours

Love this photo of my daughter right after delivery.

I used this template layout pretty much as is, dragging in a background, artsy paper from Twinkle rotated to the right over a solid paper from Twinkle on multiply blend mode. Added title, journaling, and Artsy Transfers (Twinkle and Coolth) to enliven the background, moving the layers all over the layer stack as always. Then I recolored the stains on the template to coordinate with the colors of the Artsy Transfers and finished up the details. I also used layers of the Twinkle Artsy Transfers on the photos, to amp up contrast and highlights.
Reactions: ViVre
Oh I can see why you would love this photo, she looks like a madonna of motherhood, so happy and serene! Jake looks pretty smitten as well! Nice mix of color and b&w!

This is absolutely precious! I love these special "early hours" - what wonderful, priceless photographs. Your page is just perfection. Love your wonderful blending, too - it really sets off the large picture.

What a beautiful mother, baby and layout! You did an amazing job with this layout! It is gorgeous! I love your background with subtle touches of pink. So pretty!

Beautiful mother and child! And happy dad! He looks like he's a big baby. Beautiful page. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Pretty serene after the long labor which impresses me. I had 50 hrs and still mostly only remember I was a wreck for weeks, but such an entirely different scenario. Love the lighting from the window on Jake. Beautiful! ;)

Lovely photo of mom and little Elliott. The light in the photo with Jake is beautiful.
Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday with your now plus one family.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename