Oscraps

Fire Pit
musicmom3

Fire Pit

One of the best things in our lives is enjoying our adult children, and the fire pit became one of our favorite places at our rental house on our recent mini-vacation—after the baby was tucked in, it was really fun adult time!

For this layout I used almost all the components of the To the Moon collection, starting with the template, which I used pretty much as is with the exception of removing a few paint layers, substituting a frame with a different orientation, and adding a Fotoblendz. I grabbed the big pink dots from a layer of Artsy Transfers that come with the collection.
Credits list
To the Moon Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-To-The-Moon-Collection.html available through April 26
Beautiful family moments! You and your family create meaningful connections and unforgettable moments!

looks like a wonderful evening. wonderful how you captured the evening atmosphere visually.

Wonderful photo progression! The lyrics to The Way We Were popped into my mind instantly - misty water-colored memories...Scattered pictures, of the smiles we left behind. Only this isn't melancholy at all!

Wonderful photo progression! The lyrics to The Way We Were popped into my mind instantly - misty water-colored memories...Scattered pictures, of the smiles we left behind. Only this isn't melancholy at all!
What a wonderful reaction! Thank you so much for sharing it!

I looks so chilly on the right but then you move to the fire and think okay, all is warm and snuggly. Terrific use of the moon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename