Oscraps

Fika
B

Fika

Fika (n.) {fee-ka} Swedish a moment to slow down and appreciate the good things in life.

ArtsyTransfers MelicArtsyTransfersMelic
ArtPlay Palette MelicArtPlayPaletteMelic
Milec WordART Mix No. 1MelicWordARTMixNo.1
PaperTextures No. 10PaperTexturesNo.10
ArtsyPaint No. 8ArtsyPaintNo.8
ArtsyPaint No. 10ArtsyPaintNo.10
ArtStroke ValuePack No. 1 (boxed art stroke)ArtstrokeValuePackNo.1

Notes: Artsy paper 1 is the foundation and bringing in the photo for the background and used the Cut Out filter on it. The gradient tool got rid of the harsh edge at the bottom and blended the photo to Color Burn. I duplicated the photo, clipping it to the first and blended to Soft Light. I added artsy paint 8 over the photo and clipped another copy of the photo itself and blended the paint to Screen. ArtsyPaint 10 and using a color from the palette, I stamped that over the photo layers, dropping it down over the background paper and blended to Multiply. Over these layers I brought in solid paper 2 and blended to Soft Light.

Then I brought in the illustration and positioned it and made a sticker out of it. I also duplicated the illustration and blended to Multiply to make it stronger. Between the background photo layers and illustration I added the artsy transfer, moving pieces and blending the various layers to suit me. Also, an art stroke was added at this time.

I decorated her hat with the flower and button, clipping a word art transfer to the button and blending to Linear Burn. Bringing in the word art at the left side of the page and making a sticker out of it, I added the word and definition, boxing in the word. Finally, I added the paper texture and called it done.
WOW! Totally cool background and darling sticker figure...love the flower on her beret!

Fabulous blending and design! Love the message and your sticker person!

All in all it gives me the feeling of looking at a world through a dream-including the sticker figure. Fabulous page- I gave you a Standing :). https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=604216&postcount=107

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout