Oscraps

Fifteen Cents
Miki

Fifteen Cents

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Transfers Cosmopolis (new August 24)
Artplay Palette Cosmopolis (paper, car, butterfly, tag) Artplay Palette Cosmopolis
Artplay Palette Metro Graffti (brush, signs) MultiMedia Frames 4
Urban Threadz 11 Urban Threadz 11
Taped Textures 6 Taped Textures 6
Art WordArt Mix 1 Art WordArt Mix 1

Process
Solid paper 5 from APP Cosmopolis was used for the background. Artsy Transfers Cosmopolis 3 was opened. The image of the gas pump was clipped to the large white paint area. Some of the other layers were moved around. Layers from AT Cosmopolis 1 and 4 were placed on the page. MultiMedia Frames 4_ 2 were layered over the larger photo with embellishments from APP Cosmopolis and APP Globe Trotter layered over the frames. A custom shadow was made for the car. An extracted version of the gas pump was placed on the left side of the page for color balance. Signs from APP Metro Graffiti and the tag from APP Cosmopolis were place around the image. Word art, taped textures and threadz were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
It is truly hard to believe some of those vintage prices but I remember lots of them. Cute page...love that framing!!

Great concept with the old gas pump. Love how you framed the one on the right. Action-packed spread!

Lots of fun on one little page! Love your framing. I don't remember 15 cent gas, but I DO remember gas wars that got the price down to about 28 cents, AND they gave you a piece of silverware or some other prize. Those days are long gone.

Very creative Miki, love what you framed, Bill doesn't remember anything lower than 25 cents a gallon:)

This made me smile. I don't know why but I love the retro look of those old bowsers. I like the threadz attached to the car.

1943. Great page! Love the vintage photo and how you split up the tank on the right. I found a photo of our family gas station with the sign at 25 cents and I learned you can look this up too.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout