cocodou

Feuilles d'Automne

All by Anna Aspnes:
Coming soon:
ArtPlay Palette Wild Autumn
MultiMedia Leaves No. 4
WildAutumn FotoBlendz No. 1

Process
I start by applying my FotoBlendz 1-2. I duplicate this FotoBlendz, I stretch and I merges with the first just to make one.
I add my picture, in normal mode, I duplicate in Soft light and I duplicate again in Linear dodge.
I clip the three photos in the FotoBlendz.
I import a new FotoBlendz (1-7) in which I clip the paper (SolidPaper4 paper from the App WildAutumn).
I place it in under my first FotoBlendz by shifting a little.
Then I add various transfers that I place on my page and under my FotoBlendz.
I play with different brushes that I colorize, I erase what I think too much with the eraser tool.
I add some Arstrokes I place around my composition.
I add an element that I reworked with the magic wand tool and I deforms to place it on my Artstroke so that it follows the curve.
-----------------------------------------------
Je commence par appliquer mon FotoBlendz 1-2 que je duplique, je l'tire et je le fusionne avec le premier pour n'en faire qu'un.
J'ajoute ma photo, en mode normal, je la duplique en mode lumire tamise et je la duplique encore une fois en mode densit linaire moins.
J'crte les trois photos dans le FotoBlendz.
J'importe un nouveau FotoBlendz 1-7 dans lequel j'crte le papier SolidPaper4 de l'App WildAutumn.
Je le place sous mon premier FotoBlendz en le dcalant un peu.
Puis j'ajoute diffrents transferts que je place sur ma page et sous mes FotoBlendz.
Je joue avec diffrents brushes que je c
Beautiful! I love the artstrokes and your use of white space. (& Thank you for the translation.)

Beautiful! Love the single leaf and the artstroke surrounding the photo!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
cocodou
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout