Tenia mi pasaporte y aprendi
66 por ciento de espaoles
de Duolingo. Me ha excitada.
Happy Birthday to me
I had my passport and I learned
66 percent of DuoLingos Spanish.
I was excited.

Journaling:
At first you worried about the dangers of going to Mexico, but I persisted and started to plan, and made our reservations in mid-March. I used the Duolingo phone app to learn Spanish. At first I felt like I must be too old to learn it, but I kept at it daily and got to the advanced level by fall.
Very attractive page (sun very sympath) which reflects all the enthusiasm of this next journey in Mexico from which you go to come back the head full of wonderful memories(souvenirs) and and quantity of photos! Congratulations for your Spanish learning!

I have been to Mexico and everything went well.
You will love it for sure.
Wonderful page as always. Love it !

Love the blue and yellow and the whimsical sun. Love reading about your adventures!!

Kudos to you for your perseverance in learning a new language and tackling a new adventure. Older doesn't mean staying home!! Love your page--filled with hope, fun and sunny adventure!

Happy birthday to you! I have the same reservations about going to Russia, which we now have on the calendar for next July. But onward we will go. Congrats on picking up the Spanish--I got through level 1 Pimsleur Italian, which was enough to win an argument with a waiter in Rome. We are never too old!

I think it really depends on where you travel in Mexico. The best Christmas we ever spent was in Mexico. Feliz cumpleaos y que tus viajes sean memorables

Feliz cumpleaos! I took Spanish is high school and college and doubt I could carry on a conversation LOL! you will have a great time! love the sun clouds and birds! gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout