Oscraps

Family Love Poster
pmjames

Family Love Poster

My Mother-in-law is in hospital after breaking her ankle, an awful injury and she’ll be there for a while so I made this poster of us all to put in her hospital room. Hopefully, it puts a smile onto her face.
Credits list
Artplay Aubade Collection
MultiMedia Flowers No.10

Process I opened an A4 page layout and placed an artsy paper onto the background, enlarging it slightly before adding a second artsy paper, blending it via a layer mask and brushes and a darker blending mode. I placed two copies of each of the three images onto the page, applying various blending modes to each layer. I then grouped each set via Layer>Group Layers and applied a layer mask to the group and blended further with brushes. Multiple transfers were placed into the background, with blending modes of darker color and color burn applied. More transfers as well as artstrokes and splatters were placed on top of the images before Dimensional elements and wordart completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Oh this is wonderful - it would cheer me! I like the use of the different blending modes and there's that cute boy :)

Wonderful collage! Everyone together :)
I hope your MIL feels better soon and has an easy time with the physical therapy to come.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename