Oscraps

Fall walk
Applechick

Fall walk

Colin and I were away last weekend at a Country House style hotel, it rained most of the time but we managed a short walk. I NEVER seem to wear the correct shoes, it should really have been wellington boots rather than a pair of pumps - spot the townies LOL!

ArtPlay Palette Autumnal No. 2 (Dried Flower Brush, word transfer strip)ArtPlay Palette Autumnal No. 2 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Autumnal No. 1 (WordArt)ArtPlay Palette Autumnal No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Haze (Background paper, colour altered)ArtPlay Palette Autumn Haze by Anna Aspnes
EtchedLeaves No. 1EtchedLeaves No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
PotPourri PaperiePieces No. 1 PotPourri PaperiePieces No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
ArtPlay Palette ScholarlyArtPlay Palette Scholarly by Anna Aspnes

The background leaves are a brush I made from a photograph I took on the walk.

Creashens@Catscrap
Afternoon Cha Kit: Gold leaves and stitching
Lovely shoes though! Same here, I always get it wrong where shoes are concerned! Beautiful LO.

Love the crop...but I'm laughing about the shoes. Did you have the pattern of the shoes on your socks after they got soaked from the rain?!

Love your photo and great page!! The weather rarely cooperates!!

Fiona, this is brilliant. Love that you took a shot of your wrong shoes for the walk............lovely page, you townie!

Well you may not choose the right shoes, but you ALWAYS choose the right design elements! Another stunning page from you, Fiona!

Ok I'm a little slow - I just liked the page - then I saw your shoes - I have a smile on my face and I wish I could have taken the walk too!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout