Oscraps

Fall in love with the moment
Joansmor

Fall in love with the moment

ArtPlay Palette Glacial Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
ArtsyTransfers Glacial Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
MultiMedia Winter No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
Winter WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration I am participating in the Capture 52. I have a list of photos to take one for each week of the year. This week the theme is framed. So I took a picture of Estes Lake so that the tree branches made a frame.
Start New Document
Paper I placed Artsy Paper 4 on the background. I
Mask I cobbled together 4 brushes from AnnaBlendz Artsy No 6 to form a mask. I placed them together to cover a photo area on the paper and then put them in a group together.
Photo I attached my photo to the mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask.
Elements I the Evergreen branch on top of my photo and the duplicated it. I flipped the duplicate copy. Then I added the Dried Flower. I duplicated this twice and used the Ctrl U to change the colsors of the flowers. I also rotated them and changed the size. I placed them on top of the Evergreen branches. I was creating a frame to echo the theme of my photo.
Multi-Media I used Multi-Media Winter 2.3 to form the left edge of my frame. Then I added Multi-Media 2.4 to the right edge. I later took one of the layers to help frame the title
Brushes- I used the artstroke brush to help frame the ttile
WordArt I placed a word transfer to the right of the photo and set the blend mode to Linear Burn. Then I split the wordart Fall in love with the moment to create a title.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout