Oscraps

faded days
Adryane

faded days

ArtPlay Palette Noetic (paper, elements, brushes, transfers)
Noetic FotoBlendz No.1
Remember WordARTMix No.3

Process...
I used the fotoblendz (4x) to mask the photo. Then, I built the cluster. Finally, I added the title and the journaling.

Thanks for looking :)
A perfect example of the fade. I feel like I should know who they are and I don't. I should remember when we had to discuss the white socks thing but I don't. I definitely don't remember ever wearing a dress below the knee, but since I do remember that I had to wear a hat and gloves, I'm sure that I did.

Definitely a different world then. isDK said it perfectly. Something about this presentation makes the couple look so familiar.

I felt the same thing about familiarity - how odd! Love the way the cluster divides the page from some color to fading black and white. And I love the stars (they will be featured on many of my pages :)

Just love that you only used a twig, ribbon and a flower to make it complete, awesome page A !

They certainly do look like a fun couple.He looks like he could have been one of the
Beach Boys,(giggles).They were probably at a "hop".

I love this - from the colour of the elements to the leaf in the background that that cute couple have their feet resting on - great job!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Adryane
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename