Oscraps

Fade Away_Noetic_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Fade Away_Noetic_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

ArtPlay Noetic Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Noetic-Collection.html

Inspiration – I looked at this new Palette and went looking for a picture that might work with it. I was looking for something with gold tones and I found a black and white that I liked and made it work.
Start – Created a new page – File>New 12x12x300
Paper - Solid paper 4 was placed above the background and then Solid Paper 1 was placed above it and the blend mode was set to Linear Burn.
Mask – Fotoblendz 1 was placed on the page off-center.
Photo – I added a layer above with a gradation filter to add some golds to the blend mode was Color and the opacity was 56%. I attached the photo to the main mask layer using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I played around with coloring the other layers until I found something I liked best.
Transfers – I used Overlay 1 and Gold leaves 2, the overlay was placed between the two layers of paper because it worked better there.
Elements – I took the ribbon from the multimedia bonus element so it was under the layer of the Gold leaves and I thought made it look like part of that rather than a dimensional element. I placed the string from the same multimedia element and put a copy so they were on a diagonal. I put the tag below the picture but the string on it gave me a visual triangle with the other two strings.

Brushes – Used Brush 16 by the tag and used three splatter brushes one from Noetic.

Words – Placed a work transfer so it completed the containment of the photo. Then used the wordart Fade Away on the tag as the title.

Fun to play with my photo and the palette.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings