Oscraps

Facing U
N

Facing U

• NewAdmin
More from our daily photo shoots. :) I sure wish gage would join in... at least ONE of them!

JOURNALING: Your eyes... your nose... your mouth... your hair. The way you tilt your head to the side. The way your hair blows back out of your face. The way you sit perfectly still until youre certain Ive snapped the picture. I remember a time when I was scared to death to face you. But now youre here... and facing you... Id rather do that than most things. You are beautiful and you always will be.

PRODUCTS USED:
PAISLEE PRESS: Press Plate No. 9 template; papers from her Philosophie kit (both available Oct 2nd at wearestorytellers where she is a guest designer this month!!); TypeSetter No. 1 (scattered alpha available at oscraps)
Change Media
Oooooooh girl. LOVE LOVE LOVE this page. Amazing. Perfect photos, awesome, heartfelt journaling. And - wow those papers! Gotta go drool. ;)

you know I love this, the fab strong colours and those photographs are just incredible, loving the different crops!

lol at therese comment above. You simply amaze me. you know how much i adore this. The first time I saw it, i think it rendered me speechless. Breathtakingly gorgeous!!

Beautiful!

I feel the same about my daughter, if only she'd let me get as many reeeeally good pictures like your DD lets you get!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout