Oscraps

Evolution of Moments
B

Evolution of Moments

Journaling: The warm light in the fall is my favorite, it belies or defies the cooler days and so welcome after the flat daylight of summer. The Burning Bush in my backyard shows this light off to the fullest. It so often takes me by surprise by its beauty when the sun shines through the leaves just so. I stop in my tracks and take in the fleeting moment and try to capture it with my camera. I thank it for being there and giving me so much joy.

ArtsyTransfers LusterArtsyTransfersLuster
ArtPlay Palette LusterArtPlayPaletteLuster
ArtPlay MiniPalette Harken (Label)ArtPlayMiniPaletteHarken
TracedLeaves No. 1TracedLeavesNo.1
WarmGlows No. 7WarmglowsNo.7
SparkleDots No. 1SparkleDotsNo.1
Seasons WordART Mix No. 1SeasonsWordARTMixNo.1

Notes: Starting with solid papers 4 and 5, I drew out the rectangle with the shape tool and added a stroke outline. Over these layers I added the warm glow and blended to Overlay.

Underneath the photo layers, I placed two artsy transfers and used all the layers. Over the bottom transfer I added the traced leaves brush. In the upper corner I added a seasons word transfer and over the transfer is the tape brush from the kit. The word transfer is blended to Multiply and the tape brush is blended to Linear Burn. At the bottom right side is a transfer from the kit, blended to Multiply. In this mix is also an art stroke.

Placing the title, journaling a little label, I drew out a rectangle under the title with the Marquee Tool, filled it with white and turned the opacity down, that added a stroke outline to bring out the title better. Just underneath the title in layers panel, I finished the page with the sparkle dots.
This is stunning! Burning Bushes are so beautiful and leaves illuminated with backlight sunlight stop me in my tracks also. I love your creative process.

Wow! Gorgeous page! Love it!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=591760&posted=1#post591760

Love how the red leaves pop against the opposing color background! Gorgeous!

I'm loving all of this...the gorgeous photo/crop, strong horizontal/vertical design, and vivid journaling...well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout