Oscraps

Everytime
N

Everytime

This is a layout I did for the CK HOF. I just wanted to share it with you all. TFL

Everytime

Background Paper (light brown): Rebecca Lynn Fall Days Kit - oscraps.com
Behind the Title Paper & stripe Paper: My Own
Ribbon Puddle: Annie Manning - oscraps.com
Ribbon Bow: Annie Manning - oscraps.com
2 Tags: Ashalee Wall - oscraps.com
Frame: Holliewood Studio Design - oscraps.com
Swirl: Rhonna Farrer - twopeasinabucket.com
Heart: My Own
Font: My Own Title Design (Times New Roman), Journal Font (Saginaw) download, Stamp font (Artistamp Medium) download.

Journaling says:

Im thinking so much of you and how you have enriched my life. There is nothing I
want more to do than to tell you that I love you! I want you to know how much I appreciated all the times that we spent together.
It was difficult to understand why you left. You left me heartbroken when you did. I keep asking myself why? I still have no answer to this question. Whenever I think of you it brings back a lot of happy memories we shared. How you supported, encouraged and pushed me to do the best I can. I will never forget your way of doing things. I will always be thankful for all the advice you gave me, even though at the time I didnt understand them. Now I realize that you only had the best interest for me.
I will cherish those moment in my life forever. I miss you now just as much as
I did the day you left. I feel a sense of loneliness from time to time
But I know in my heart your always there. I have no where to sent this letter. For where you are there are no mail delivery.
I tried looking for you at the last place I saw you. How I wish I was going to find you there. I have cried and cried at your graveside, but that did not bring you back. Now, I can only see you in my dreams.
I am fortunate to have you in my life as long as I did. I will miss you! I will love you always. I will cherish all my memories of you.
From the bottom of my heart.I love you Daddy!
This is just beautiful, the journaling is so touching and heartfelt, it had me in tears. Gorgeous tribute to your dad!!

wow !
fantastic journaling ! such a beautiful tribute
and I love the red poping against the brown and tan ...
great LO

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
nativescrapper
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout