Artplay Palette Arrive (label word) Artplay Palette Arrive
Artplay Palette EnRoute (label word) Artplay Palette EnRoute
Artplay Palette Vintage Summer (splatter) Artplay Palette Vintage Summer
Artplay Palette Across the Miles (splatter) Artplay Palette Across the Miles
MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1
12x12 Scratched Overlays 1 12x12 Scratched Overlays 1
Urban Stitchez 11 Urban Stitchez 11

Process
A solid paper from APP Abrazo was used as the foundation for the page. The photo was run through a Stackables filter on my iphone and placed on the page. A layer mask was added and using the gradient tool the top edge of the photo was blended into the paper. The stamp photo was duplicated with the top layer changed to black and white. A layer mask was added and using a hard brush the area around the glasses was erased revealing the colored image below. The hue/saturation of the colored image was increased. The layers were then merged and clipped to the foto mask of the stamp frame. This was duplicated two more times. PostCards 1 brushes 5 and 6 were added to the page. They were recolored, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. Several brushes from Paper Textures 4 were added. The blending modes were changed to soft light and duplicated two more times to increase the visibility. A brush from Old Script was added and recolored white. An overlay, MM Birds layer, stitchez and word art were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
OOOOOOH! Love those sunglass "stamps"! This is one gorgeous composition! (Two more spreads to go in my family album, plus the first and last pages, and cover, to answer your question--and then I can lift this!)

loving the vintage photo look to your design. and, of course, the message and those shades!

WOWZA. Love the repetition of the stamp and the reflection and the placement of the birds on the wire brush. Great quote.

Love those stamps with the sunglasses and their reflection of the open road. Beautiful hazy color!!

Awesome retro photo treatment, perfect with a kerouac quote. The sunglasses are super fun!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout