Oscraps

Everyday Moments 2
Bush Girl

Everyday Moments 2

This LO is for the O Stash recipe No 8 which is all about everyday moments, and as such I just knew Sue Cummings wordart would be perfect, so the whole LO is really built around wanting to use this. I'm glad to report that I managed to use 8 out of 10 ingredients, and barring the action is 100% Oscraps.

Journalling reads:
These kind of photos really are my favourites, the everyday, ordinary photos. The ones that capture my family doing everyday things, enjoying simple pleasures. Its not always about the holiday memories, the stand out moments, life should really be about the everyday. Thats what I no longer remember from my own childhood. I dont recollect what I did after school when I was under 10. I dont recall ordinary family suppers. I dont remember what we did at the weekend before we had horses. So I want to put these ordinary memories down on paper so that my kids can remember the ordinary.

Credits:
Template: Vicki Stegall & TaylorMade Collaboration, oscraps.com, All Occasions Album
Papers: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Indefinitely
Circle: Merkeley Designs, oscraps.com, Ring It Templates
WordArt: Sue Cummings, http://designsbysuecummings.forumotion.net/forum, 2009 Jan & Feb Happy Thoughts
Stitches: Vicki Stegall, oscraps.com, Random Goodies 2
Brad: Oscraps Collaborations, oscraps.com, Hopes and Dreams Kit
Alpha: Danielle Young, oscraps.com, Moving Day Alpha
Date Stamp: Paislee Press, oscraps.com, Date Me No 3
Staple: TaylorMade Designs, oscraps.com, Plain Jane Elements
Chipboard Edges: Cheryl Barber, scrapgirls.com, Chipboard Edges 4101 Distressed Basics
Drop Shadows: Debra Tope, oscraps.com, Drop Shadows freebie
Font: Hotel Coral Essex & Arial
Wow wow wow Selena what a fabulous take on the challenge!!! I love it! :) A layout totally after my own heart! :)

Love the use of the Happy Thoughts wordart Selena. Everyday moments are great!

Selena, this is so great. I love the series of photos.
I am going to have to give this one a try this week.
Thanks for the inspiration!

This is super. Love the series of photos and the way you've done the journaling down the side. Great job!!

Layout information

Category
Sue Cummings
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout