Oscraps

esslingen
*sylvia*

esslingen

***FOTOINSPIRED TEMPLATE PACK NO 3E***
Time to show a few of my half-timbered house photos.
I started with #2 of the photo-inspired templates #3e and added all the photos. The photo above was altered by me with Photoshop. I used brushes 2 & 10 from notebook #2 to give the template a book-like look. The title is made with notebook alpha set no. 3. Since the pictures should be the center of attention, I only added a solid paper from the artPlay palette fernweh as background and a dried flower and a brush.
Credits list
aaspn | fotoinspired templates no 3e
other products
aaspn | note book no. 2
aaspn | notebook alpha set no 3
aaspn | artPlay palette fernweh
photo credit | private
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: nia and isDK
Beautiful buildings and page. My grandmother and great aunt are from Esslingen. I have a box of old postcards from the area that they collected.

Beautiful buildings and page. My grandmother and great aunt are from Esslingen. I have a box of old postcards from the area that they collected.
Thank you so much @Miki
How nice that your grandmother came from Esslingen. I'm sure you'll still be able to see similarities on the postcards. And I hope that she also passed on a few Swabian recipes to you.

I learned about half-timbered houses on a Viking cruise - these are gorgeous buildings! love the background! awesome page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
*sylvia*
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-fotoInspired-template-pack-3E-sylvia-esslingen1.jpg.jpg
File size
235.6 KB
Dimensions
800px x 800px

Share this layout