Oscraps

ESHAS 9
mum2gnt

ESHAS 9

Laura is hosting a challenge using this *FREE* mini.
I used 8 products from it.

CREDITS: All Anna Aspnes at Oscraps
Every SUmmer Has a Story (ESHAS Challenge DigitaART) mini **FREE** **FREE** **FREE**

PROCESS
I started with the background paper (element 1) but dragged it upwards, so the crease texture was further up. Of course this left a gap at the bopttom so I just used the clone tool to fill it.
I then added the photo and saw the mask (2) in the mini. I copied the mask 3 times and merged layers to darken it. I clipped the photo to it but it didn't quite fit so I copied the layer (control J) and the photo and made another side, so phot+mask x 2.
I made a quick white frame by new layer, making a square and filling it with white then cutting a smaller square out. I added shadow and warped.
I added the threadz (3) and button (4) over the top of the frame, adding shadow to the button.
I added the overlay splashes (5) on each side.
I added a fotoglow (6) from the APP mini and put onto Divide blending mode to brighten the colours.
Final touch was the flower (7) - what a gorgeous flower. I added one on top of the frame with shadow.
The other 3 flowers I put on top of the BG paper layer. I lightened the flower 3 times all the way. I put onto Darker Colour blending mode and repeated 2 more times.
final touch was the title/WordART (8). I deleted "the Story..." and added "the planet..."

Thanks Laura for the challenge :)

Suzie

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
mum2gnt
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings