Oscraps

ESHAS-18 GGB
dwsewbiz

ESHAS-18 GGB

This time, to make sure I used all 18, after I laid the papers in place, I just dragged in all the rest of the supplies then arranged them as I went. The hardest was the branch. I integrated it with some additional flowers (recolored) and a Multimedia Branch.

Other Supplies:
ArtPlay Palette Beach
Multimedia Branches 1
'Fog' is created from Winter Word Art Mix 1

Journaling:
It continues to be hot, hot, hot this summer, with temperatures in the 90s nearly every day. The sun feels so hot it burns you to be out in it at midday or early afternoon. But being summer, its blissfully cool in San Francisco, especially on the west side near the Golden Gate. We walked from the Legion of Honor to China Beach and Baker Beach, and two sweatshirts, with hoods, were needed against the cool fog. It felt delightful to be cool!
This man had at least 6-10 fish he had caught and was washing them off in the surf before leaving the beach. Tod says the larger fish were striped bass. It looked like good eating.
This is one of the hottest summers here in NJ too so glad you were able to find some areas to be cool. Your photos of the bridge are wonderful and of the fisherman!

Some cool weather. It's dang hot in Texas. Your fabulous design has cooled me off a little though, love those bridge pictures.

Love the pink flowers along the branch, clever idea. We've been complaining about the heat here (NY), but soon will be dreading the snow. SF and the golden gate bridge looks awesome!

You have captured the cool foggy day perfectly. Love your choice of soft cool colors with just a bit of pink.

I really like the pink with the foggy day--I know what you mean about one element that can kind of make you nutty. Well solved here!

Gorgeous page!! Love how you integrated all the elements. I also had some problems with the branch, but you did an excellent job in this!!

Great page for the challenge, love the way the golden gate spans the background!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout