Oscraps

Enjoy the View - AnnaColor
ksacry

Enjoy the View - AnnaColor

For the AnnaColor Challenge 10.06.2023 - 10.19.2023

Text Reads: Go, sit upon the lofty hill, And turn your eyes around, Where waving woods and waters wild do hymn an autumn sound. The summer sun is faint on them— The summer flowers depart— Sit still— as all transform’d to stone, Except your musing heart. — Elizabeth Barrett Browning, The Autumn

Construction: I placed photo to cover the entire canvas as a background (Lynne Anzelc Country Roads Art paper #8 modified with a PS Neural Filter). I then placed FotoInspired Templates Album No3D Page 6, removing several fotomasks and a frame, then I clipped two photos, one to the torn frame (image-from-rawpixel-id-3336888) and one to a fotomask (Image by shantanu-goyal-pexels-14864084).
I used several papers from the Autumn ValuePack to add texture and blended in leaves for the background.
The title cluster consists of City WordArt Cluster No 1_5, Artplay Pumpkin Patch Leaf from the Autumn ValuePack and KittyDesigns LittleRedBird Hearts.
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack 3D is On Sale Now.
FotoInspired Template Pack 3D

City WordArt Cluster No 1 On Sale for a limited time.

Buy the Autumn ValuePack No 3 for $20 and Get the Autumn ValuePack No 2 for 50% Off only until November 1st at 9 am EDT.

Country Roads Art Papers On Sale for the DSD weekend.

Little Red Bird On Sale for the DSD weekend.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Kitty Designs
  3. Lynne Anzelc Designs
Love the verse, fits perfectly with the images.Love the framing of the almost silhouette -like images.

Beautifully put together, so much depth. Love how you blended it al together.

Fabulous deep rich color, love the central focal design! Love the hearts and the shadow leaf!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-templates-3d-ksacry-enjoy-the-view.jpg
File size
256.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout