Oscraps

Enjoy the Moment
ksacry

Enjoy the Moment

I'm so looking forward to the colorful flowers of spring. As I was contemplating how beautiful the flowers are in full bloom, I reflected on how quickly they fade.
Text Reads: I am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow.

Construction: Loving the textures of ArtPlay Palette Party Solid Paper #2, I used that for my background. I added palette Transfer #1 to the left side.
I placed ArtsyTransfers Party #3 and clipped the photo (CC-nature-blossom-plant-photography-sunlight-leaf-838918-pxhere.com) to the white paint layer, modifying it with brushes, moving some layers and turning off some layers. I added ArtsyTransfers Party #2 & #5 below.
I added MultiMedia Balloons No 2 #2 under the MultiMedia Hearts No 5 #5. On the left, I added JazzedUp LoopDaLoop No 5 #5 with #2 Star.
The word art cluster is Meraki WordART Clusters No 1, in which I added “enjoy the”.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy and isDK
You are really great at picking out just the right elements! I really like your title cluster an the little bit of journaling!

Beautiful blending. Love how the photo fades into the transfers (plus the bold red art stroke) and your placement of the loopdoloop off the page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-party-ksacry-enjoy-the-moment.jpg
File size
253 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout