Oscraps

...Engaged...
P

...Engaged...

One of my old co-workers is engaged... and it was so good to see what's become of her... when she worked with us, she was so young, full of fun and always made us smile... however, she never seemed to realize she was suppose to work, too! hee hee... but now she's grown up... and proved herself...

Journaling reads: Our little Princess mon-chi-chi was full of fun when she worked as our receptionist... always full of smiles and cheer.. and now our little Monica has grown-up and has found her Prince Charming Ian...and fallen in-love!

Aged Leather Frames and Frameworks by Debra Tope at Oscraps.
Alpha from Connie Prince - Digi Diva Designs Sweetpotato Pie Kit.
Papers, buttons, stitches from Lukas World by Stephanie Richartz - Junianas Designs.
Fonts are LD Fierro and Verdy.
What a beautiful layout! She will love this. That leather frame is wonderful. The arrow pointing to the title, the journaling, the cool string attaching the title and the photo, the way you repeat the elements. This is going into my favs!

what a stunning LO!! I love all of the elements you used on this page!! and that alpha is great!!

Wow! This is just visually eye-popping... and what a gorgeous couple they make... I agree with everything everyone else has said.. the framing is terrific, the alpha fabulous, and everything just works so well together... fantastic job! she'll love it!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
pattyanne
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout