Oscraps

Embrace the Change
Joansmor

Embrace the Change

50000 Challenge Kit
Inspiration - The 50000 challenge by Anne Aspnes - when you get to be a senior you learn that change is a constant thing
Start - New Document.
Photos - I placed the baby picture above a dark place on the paper and set the Blend Mode to Screen. The picture of the younger me I placed on a pattern area I turned off the picture and used the Quick Selection Tool to pick out a pattern, turned back on the photo and clicked on the Mask Icon. For the for pictures in a row I did basically the same thing only I selected what looked like four tabs of paper.
Elements -I added two clocks and a brad to the page. I also added a little WordArt. I placed Stitching over one of the photos
Title - Used the Word Tag and changed the color for the title.
Journaling - I added to a text box.
THsi is wonderful! I know what you mean about constant change, not all of it welcome ;-) Love the way you used these supplies!

Getting older is not for sissies! I love your take on the challenge, and how you populated the various areas of the supplies with photos. Wonderful work, Joan!

Love the sequence of photos showing the different ages! Agree with Laura! Wonderful page!

Embracing is such a good feeling Joan, love the beautiful photos and the page design, an awesome page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout