Oscraps

Embarrassing Moment #1 - ADSR #9
angelag

Embarrassing Moment #1 - ADSR #9

ADSR Challenge #9
The journaling just mind offend some people. It's about high school s** talk. So if you think you're one of those who could be offended, please don't read it. Thanks.

Journaling: I remember very clearly the first time I was so embarrassed that I wanted to die! I was a freshman in high school, hanging around a table in the cafeteria with a group of kids; some friends, some not). The subject of sex came up and someone starts talking about 69?. Being the naive thing that I was, I was clueless. Obviously, I did not play my cool card very well, because someone called me out for not knowing what it meant. Everyone thought it was so funny that I didnt know. As the afternoon went on I kept getting teased between classes from so many people. Finally, I pretended to be sick so I could just go home. And the next day I stayed home sick too. Even though I didnt have an illness, being embarrassed was seriously such a big deal to me that I WAS sick to my stomach! Though now as a 36 year old wife and mother, I realize how small of a deal this really was. But back then, it felt like social suicide!

Credits:
Katie Pertiet Stacked Vintage Frame
Christina Renee GetRDone Stitches and Urban Love (paper recolored) and Wildflower Stamps
Syrin Little Black Stitches
Corina Nielsen Bucket of Fun Papers and Folded Ribbons (recolored)
Anne Dejong Folded Bows
Marcie Reckinger Crazy Price Tags
Rachel Young Silky Ribbon Remnants and Paper Petals
Kim Christensen Scribble Circle Stitches
Jen Caputo Paper Tears and Curls
Traci Murphy Various Drop Shadows and Staple Fool
Fonts are AL Uncle Charles, A Little Pot, Sketchy Times and Trashed
Photo found on the internet
It is really embarassing, high schoolers can be so mean. But I really love your page!! I love the text you used and I really love that photo!!

That was embarrassing...{hugs}

I still am amazed when I go to a football game and there is the
number 69 planted on a football jersey...YIKES!

I think all my most embarrassing moment happened at high school! Love your LO-it is grungy and pretty all at the same time

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
angelag
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout