Process: I started with one artsy and one solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Urbicolous. The solid paper was set to blending mode Color Burn. I placed a fotoblendz from FotoBlendz Overlays No 22 and clipped my photo to it. I added a layer with Hue/Saturation and recolored the layout into a sepia tone. Textures from WallTextures No 3 and WallTextures No 4 were placed over the bottom part of the photo and the bottom and middle part of the layout. Splatters from Splatters No 16 were placed over the photo . A brush from Signage No 1 was placed behind the top of the photo. Most of all these layers were duplicated. I finished the layout with the thread from UrbanThreadz No 28 and the title.