Oscraps

EIEIO
marnie333

EIEIO

Used photo I took of Emery (16 months) a couple of days ago. It was warm so she was running around in her diaper and I was singing Old MacDonald. She chimed in singing the chorus at just the right time. As clear as could be, she sang EIEIO and sang it often the rest of the day! (Journaling will be on opposite page.)

I was going for an old quilt or vintage stitched sampler look. Thanks for looking!

ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
FotoInspired Template Pack No. 2G
Farm Animals 1
ArtPlay Palette Summers End (paper, buttons, bow, tape, straw, transfers, brushes)
ArtPlay Palette Love Letters (heart button and lace)
ArtPlay Palette Revel (torn paper)
ArtPlay Palette Genuine (paper)
Portal ART Prints 2 (pink door, slightly recolored)
Taped Textures 6
Tissue Textures 6
Stitched by Anna Borders 2
Stitched by Anna Bitz White 2
FotoInspired Stitched Frames 1

Fonts/LDJ Dear Santa Regular and Jefferson Normal
Lovely photo of Emery ... love the piece of turned paper with the words and addition of the animals ...
Beautiful memorypage.

There she is again, beautiful Emery!!Love all the different papers in the background and the colors, great use of the template, an awesome page Marnie!!

So adorable! I'm singing that song now! Love the blended farm animals and color palette!

OMGoodness, Marnie, this is adorable!! As soon as I saw this, I was thinking, what an adorable vintage quilt you made! Emery is so cute! I love all the animals and the 3 buttons; I can go on, but I'll stop and just put this in my favs!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
marnie333
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout