Oscraps

Eggs-tra Special Day
Jodie McNally Designs

Eggs-tra Special Day

Journaling reads: I love the details in these photos...the bright colors of the finished eggs, the concentration on Lilys face as she decides which color should be used for the third stripe on that egg, and her sweet, tiny, fingers (hot-pink nail polish and all!) wrapped around Shannons hand as they dip that egg. I enjoyed
this day so much and I am so grateful that I got such wonderful pictures to help us remember how much fun
we had!

Merideth Fenwick @ ScrapbookGraphics: kraft paper for journaling & white inked edge Kraft Legible Note Cards, purple swirl Fuzz Ball Swirly, glitter smears Hallway Graffiti Pastel Glitter Paint

Nancy Kubo @ Oscraps and Pocket-Pearls: egg bunny graphic Happy Easter Graphics

Eve Recinella @ Sweet Shoppe Designs: purple/green button alpha Dancing Rainbow

Digital Couture @ Elemental Scraps: glitter stickers Stick It Glittery

Cindy Irvine @ Elemental Scraps: black doodle arrow Sketchy Brushes/Arrows

Jessica Bolton @ Scrapbook Graphics: notebook paper Outnumbered Girl

Digital Tag Team kit
Jennifer Barrette: background paper, cardboard frames, teal ribbon ties on frames, pink flower
Miriam Lima: orange flower
Rachel Martin: fun? glitter word art, purple flower, graph paper arrow

Fonts: DJB MESSIE AMANDA & DJB JEANNIE SCRIPT both by Darcy Baldwin at Blue Flombingo
Love the stitched frames! Makes it look like a book! Great photos and wonderful memory to scrap!

I love the mini book within the layout and how the snapshots reinforce a sense of tenderness and intimacy. I am touched by her little hands...

Beautiful! Love those fun frames, and Meredith's glitter paint strokes behind everything--great colors, too! :)

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout