Oscraps

Early Birds
zlemon

Early Birds

My barn swallows are back very early this year. This is the 3rd year this pair are using my house as their "AirBnB." Last year they didn't arrive until mid-June, so maybe there will be 3 broods this year. And they are a wonderful distraction from my isolation.

They seem to be very comfortable with me this year. I can stand 3 feet away from them, and hold my iPad up to take a photo.

Used APP Fare.

Thanks for looking.
wow great that you be able to greet them so early, wondering if you will see a lot of nests, I am sure that beautiful photos will follow again

What a great photo. Love the detail in the nest. Love the title. Very apt. So nice to have them coming back every year. I'd take it as a compliment.

How lucky to have managed to capture these swallows with your camera! A page that brings us happiness

How great Christy, they are back, I hope with you there will be 3 broods this year! The photo is great like your page!

Love their wonderful nest and the great texture it gives to your page.
Great extraction! Looking forward to seeing the little ones on subsequent pages!

Love how you got such a brilliant photo without having to get closer to the nest the birds really stand out I hope they do have a few healthy little ones soon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout