Oscraps

Dunes First Look
dwsewbiz

Dunes First Look

We are currently on a trip to the Oregon Dunes - something I have wanted to do since I read Dune last year (late to the party, I know ;-)). They are not disappointing!! And this is the only planned trip this year we have not had to cancel (stay in a cottage, bring your food, wear a mask on hikes).

This is a "fantasy" blending of 4 different photos of dunes. The shadow figure is me, the long afternoon shadows making me look much taller :)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Beach
MultiLayer FOtoBlendz 8
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez
Light Leaks
MultiMedia Frames
APP Bask
Wonderful that you're getting to escape to the dunes. Shame you have to wear a mask on a hike. We don't have that. Not long to our trip with similar arrangements. It's like luxury camping.

Wonderful blending on your photos! Seamless! The Dunes seem pretty isolated!

Une page impressionnante !!!! trs belle combinaison de vos photo, j'aime la votre en silhouette , une page remarquable Diane .

Happy you are able to vacation to this beautiful spot! The magic sprinkles really add some glitz to your page! Beautifully done!

Interesting photos of the dunes! Love the shadow photo and bit of color. PS ... I haven't read the book yet, will put it on my list.

Stunning. This should be titled "me & my shadow." The shadow is a genius touch.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout