Oscraps

DSC-looking back
kym

DSC-looking back

• kym
Many of you expressed yourself about breastfeeding, here is my experience.

Journaling: Breastfeeding came very easily for both you and I. In fact you took to the breast better than the bottle. I feel that this has nourished your body and strengthened our bond. Nursing helped me lose all my baby weight plus some and my hair had never fallen straighter. Your milk was always the perfect temperature and the supply was always there on the run. However, now that you are 27 months, you continue to turn to the breast to help you sleep or ease your tears. The doctor told me that it would be harder to stop nursing as you got older, but I didnt stop because you would only scream and cry. There will be a time when youve had enough, but for now, I would never change a thing.

Credits:
Paper: Looking Back by Biograffiti
Template: Four Play No. 1 by Biograffiti
Stitches: Digi Essentials by Karla Dudley
oh so sweet, what a beautiful baby and how beautiful you look as the nursing mother!

First off beautiful layout. I am so right there with you. My little man is 27 months old as well, and show no signs of stopping. I hear Muk...Muk... all day long.

Ah-ha - the other side of the breastfeeding coin. Great journaling, Kym - not a problem I ever encountered with mine! Superb design here.

Gorgeous page design and photo treatment! I think you have the right idea. Even though there may be some difficult moments ahead, I have yet to see any adults who are still breastfed, so the people who worry excessively about these things are probably wrong and should mind their own business, right? ;)

What a beautiful page Kym!!! love the journaling...i'm so happy you both enjoy breastfeeding..!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
kym
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout