Oscraps

Drink Coke
Miki

Drink Coke

This use to be my go to beverage when teaching and I needed that extra boost of energy in the afternoon. Now I enjoy taking photos of advertisements painted on the side of buildings.

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Cosmopolis (paper, tag) Artplay Palette Cosmopolis
Artplay Palette Tangier (paper) Artplay Palette Tangie
Artplay Palette Metro Graffiti (paper) Artplay Palette Metro Graffiti
Artplay Palette Twizzle (button) Artplay Palette Twizzle
Artplay Palette Santa Christmas (stars) Artplay Palette Santa Christmas
Artplay Palette Outer Space Artplay Palette Outer Space
Artplay Palette Frozen (magic sprinklez) Artplay Palette Frozen
Artsy Transfers Cosmopolis (splatters) Artsy Transfers Cosmopolis
Artsy Transfers Santa Christmas (artstrokes) Artsy Transfers Santa Christmas
MultiMedia Frames 4 MultiMedia Frames 4
Urban Stitchez 11 Urban Stitchez 11
Wall Textures 1 Wall Textures 1
FotoBlendz Overlays 10 FotoBlendz Overlays 10

Process
Artsy paper 2 from APP Cosmopolis was used as the background. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask (blending mode was changed to darken to allow for some of the texture from the background to show through). The bottles of coke were extracted with a custom shadow added. The MM Frames were layered over the bottles. A wall texture was stamped onto the page. A solid paper from APP Tangier was clipped to the stamp. The paper were duplicated with the blending mode changed to linear burn, then duplicated again and the layers were merged. An artsy paper from APP Metro Graffiti was clipped to this with the blending mode changed to darken. A brush was created from the Coca - Cola lettering on the photo and stamped in red on the page. Transfers, artstrokes, splatters and embellishments were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
I no longer drink it but your page brings back fond memories! Love the red.

Always a coke fan! My husbands family bottled it long years ago. He has some interesting stories to tell of childhood days spent in the bottling plant.love your blended papers and the blend modes that created the different effects.

love this page - awesome with all the ads - when young my parents allowed us a coke a day - love the blending!

OMG! So cool and creative page! Love it!!!
Standing O...
https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=551463&posted=1#post551463

FABULOUS! adore everything said the retired Pepsi drinker. (Coke was too sweet for me.)

Wonderfully creative piece of art, too bad they can't put this on the side of the building!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout