Oscraps

Dorothy & the Barefoot Ninja
lacy

Dorothy & the Barefoot Ninja

I thought I’d join Michelle's Halloween party using APP Rainbow, it looked so fun. These are from 2008. I enjoyed making quite a few of Griff and Molly’s costumes over the years. I got those embroidered dragons on ebay.

ArtPlay Collection Rainbow
ArtPlay Palette Rainbow (paper, smiley face, red heart ribbon)
Artsy Layered Template Rainbow (small frames transformed, paper textures)
Paper Foto Blendz 1-3 (from APP Homemade)
Rainbow Fotoblendz 1-1I (red glow over Dorothy’s shoes, blend mode Overlay)
Aged Tape 1-6
Artsy Stains 14-2
Homemade WordART Cluster 1-2 modified
HandStitchez 1-11
Button Threadz 4-3
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1-5, exchange planet with red star from 1-1 F&G w/Levels adj. and blend mode Linear Light)
Sparkle Edge Overlays 1-4

I started with my photos and clipped the large photo to the Paper FotoBlendz (rotated and transformed) and clipped the small photos to the transformed Artsy Layered Template frame masks. I then chose Artsy Paper 4 for the foundation, placed below the photos. I placed the Homemade WordART Cluster 1-2, removed part of it, duplicated the Equal Parts Label, and edited to Pure Joy. Embellished with elements, Aged Tape, Artsy Stains, HandStitchez, Button Threadz, paper textures, date, and finished with MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez and Sparkle Edge Overlays 1-4.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and zlemon
Great photos! My granddaughter, when she was 4, truly believed that she was Dorothy. Dressed like her everyday. I searched shoe stores to find a pair of red sparkly shoes that fit her. Thanks for the memory!

Love the clothes you’ve made for them, they are so cute!!
Indeed a wonderful palette for this occasion!

Great photos! My granddaughter, when she was 4, truly believed that she was Dorothy. Dressed like her everyday. I searched shoe stores to find a pair of red sparkly shoes that fit her. Thanks for the memory!
Yes, good memories! Fortunately, I didn't have to find the shoes, her mother had already found some.

You made them wonderful costumes. I also really like this idea of rainbow/Halloween pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename