Oscraps

Doe-Eyes
shutterbug5

Doe-Eyes

Credits list
AnnaRelease Sashay March 24
Ripped Paper No 1

The background is a plain paper from the Sashay collection on sale for a week starting March 24. I used a transfer on top of that. Next I added the photo frames from MultiMedia Document No 4 included with the release. I place 3 photos on top of the frames and masked out what I didn't want to show. I dropped the opacity on these 3 photos. I then used another transfer. For a mask for my photo I used a Linear FotoBlendz No 1 included with the release. I used a free watercolor PS action on my photo. On top of that I used the heart from Ripped Paper No 1. I clipped a Sashay paper to it. I masked out the part that was over the doe's face. I added lace to her back and forehead. I used the blossom twig from elements along with the lace and a button. For the title I used one of the Spring WordArt Mix No 1. Thank you for looking.
Gorgeous love the effects on the Deer with the adorable eyes the heart frame with the papers the clusters the tiny show of lace and the word art.x

so many beautiful aspects to this - must have taken a long time! love the photos in the frames in the background, the photo effect, the torn paper (reminds me of an old-fashioned wallpaper), and the laciness!

One of my favorites! Love the use of the torn paper frame...you've used it so well, with a lovely delicacy to the layout.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
shutterbug5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename