Oscraps

Documenting december day 14
veer

Documenting december day 14

A new working week, fortunately a few more days left and then it's vacation, i need it because the stress is great at work.
I have so many plans in the morning and almost nothing comes of it. I'm trying to do some ironing in the veranda, meanwhile I'm following a union webinar.
Meanwhile, I get a message from my sister-in-law that my father-in-law has tested positive for Covid. All very drastic when your wife has recently died and they place him in quarantine in the retirement home and the children are no longer allowed to visit, all very understandable but so difficult in terms of feeling.

Anna Aspnes_Artsy Layered Template No. 99
here
Anna Aspnes_APP Bliss_transfers
here
Palvinka Design_Beautiful Melody_Transfer and overlay
here
Natali Design_Stay Positive_overlay and cluster
here

Thanks for looking !
Gorgeous page, especially love those leaves. I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law, and do hope he will get through this okay. Glad you have a vacation to look forward to.

Such difficult times we are in...I am so sorry to hear about your father in law and hope he recovers quickly. Your design is beautiful, and very calming.

I love this format you are using! Sorry to hear about so many stresses! I hope you can enjoy your upcoming time off!

Wat vreselijk naar Veer dat je schoonvader corona heeft vlak na het overlijden van z'n vrouw, ik hoop dat hij er weer bovenop komt, heel veel sterkte met dit alles! Jouw layout is een prachtig document!

Beautiful page and complimentary embellishments. Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Beautiful work. Hope creatively playing helps ease your stress. Sending healing wishes to your father-in-law.

Sorry about your situation. Love those green tones that you are using on your project . The stitchez always make me smile.

I'm so sorry about your father-in-law. The dark greens and gold have a somber feel after reading your journaling. I hope you find some way to relax on your vacation.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
veer
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout