Oscraps

Dinner Rituals
Jeanzie

Dinner Rituals

My hub and I eat different food at different times (mostly at the kitchen counter), but when we do eat dinner together it's mostly in the living room on the coffee table. That way we can watch a video or recorded TV show at the same time. But this particular shot was taken after my neighbor just got back from Cuba. We prepared a sort-of authentic Cuban meal and watched the Anthony Bourdain "No Reservations" special on Cuba that I had previously recorded while we ate. What fun. Check out my cool banana leaf plates. Don't remember where I got them, but they were perfect!

Supplies: Anna Comfort Paper, Dripped Stains and Loops, Template from Brandy Murry at Scrapgirls, other papers from Breezy Medley Kit from DSP. Font is Annifont.
Your banana leaf plates are awesome..and yes perfect! Love your story and your perfectly set coffee table..wonderful photo! Beautiful page!

How cool that you arranged this Cuban celebration! The plates and food are SO inviting! Love the font and touches of green in this great design! Thanks so much for participating in the AnnaChallenge!

your banana leaf plates are fabulous! and it sounds like a wonderful combination of food and entertainment for an evening.

What a fun way to welcome a friend home. Really like those plates! Your page was an inspiration. Congrats it has been featured on the blOg! https://ozone.oscraps.com/?p=5682

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Jeanzie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout