Oscraps

digi dare 16
S

digi dare 16

here it is...

10 things list:
1.i hate my nose
2.but want to get my nose pierced(makes no sense, lol).
3.i LOVE Grover from Sesame Street, and was Super Grover for Halloween, when I was 5.
4.i have a phobia of sharks.
5.i hate to clean, anything, period.
6. i have an addiction to names...LOVE them, have notebooks full of name combos.
7. i am a GIRLY girl, to the core,love frills, and ruffles, diamonds and pearls, skirts, heels, and makeup too.
8.i had my oldest son when i was 19 years old. 9.i played the violin until i was 15 years old.
10.i love
Woodchuck Draft Cider.

credits:
all stitching is simply stitching by christine nash at SOTB and ACOT.
sheer silver ribbon is bt blythe evans at SOTB. dotted paper, red/cream floral paper, red ric rac, and red paper are by kathy moore, from washed worn faded 2 at ES.
brown flowers, gingham knot, felt hearts, butterfly rub on, corner scroll doodle(sweet nothings kit), blue and red floral paper(i just like it kit), and staples(arsenal kit) are by corina nielsen.
hinge and screws by karah fredricks.
newspaper alpha, newspaper wings and leaves, polaroid frame(from jetplane kit) and foil alpha are all by faith true at ES.
red crochet lace and notebook alpha by shannon carlson.
taupe lace is by barb speck(grandma's drawer) at NDISB.
cork board alpha, eyelet tie back(warm blues kit), and brown leather alpha(warm blues kit) are all by amanda rockwell at ES.
pewter charm alpha is by lynn overend, from sweet naomi at ES.
green ric rac, jewel paperclip, and stick pin are from the gift collab kit at oscraps.
paper tear and photos are by me.
photo action is by kim hill.
butterfly brush(lite blue stamp along the dotted BG paper) is by at0mica at devianart.
font is 1942 report.
S
Awesome job Rachel - this is wonderfully done and very quirky cool.

That's a very cool, very rich layout. The colors are fabulous and I love the way you did the title.

T
very cool! It was nice to read these things about you!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
scarlettcharm
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout