Oscraps

Depressed
JanaO

Depressed

To my effort to scrapbook reality that is life I made this one
Journaling says:

Its been 13 years since I felt this way, She came to pay me a visit again, when I thought I was old enough had learned enough she came back in. I felt she was coming but i dont want people to think is because my son I have this a long time and I think its been a long work hard year and a series of sickness brought me back to that place. I dont deal well with being sick specially one thing after another. But this time I realized I need help and im taking the efforts for that.It;s good vacation is coming I really feel I need a reset button and really start to work on my health and on my thoughts. My obseessive thoughts have to stop. Thank God I have Lucas with his smile and happiness to bring some happiness and my husband that always gives me wise advice.Im starting to see a professional and I take responsability to do my part in what it takes to get better. This shall pass to a new me that needs to come. July 2013

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Template 42

Karla dudley butterfly
traci reed alpha
I recognize this and know how difficult this is, If you don't have it it's very hard to explain, what you feel, your fear,
your sadness. It's very brave and so good that you goes searching professional help. I wish you lots of streght and success!

Your page is great!

Big Hug

strong page, Jana.
i hope you find the help that you need and feel better soon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
JanaO
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout