Oscraps

Dedicated to Carla
SteinwaysMom/DebraTope

Dedicated to Carla

This strange layout just sort of happened tonight...I have been touched by Carla through her illness and passing...my heart just goes out to the family. Having lost my mother, also an artist, at a young age, it just seems so painful to have a mother and lose her when she was still in the prime of her life...yet somehow she is still with us in spirit and will continue to touch our lives...

(Patterned green paper by Dianne Rigdon; patterned paper on flower by Carla, Zipper by Amy Martin,rest by me)
What a beautiful tribute Debra... I love all the random thoughts and memories on the page... simply beautiful!

Debra - WOW!!! this is awe inspiring..and I feel the same...loosing close loved ones - they are always with us in spirit - watching & guiding us!

Debra, going through the gallery again tonight. This is still helpful and I thank you for sharing your memories, your art, and your pain. I don't know if I (we) ever get past this sort of thing when it hits so quick. But, I must let you know there is comfort in your words and behind them. Thanks.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
SteinwaysMom/DebraTope
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout