Oscraps

December 11
Applechick

December 11

Not sure if I will manage a December album this year or not but I've made a start on what was the most important day for us, the birth of our newest family member. It was a bit of a rough ride for my girl and she ended up in theatre. There was a WhatsApp conversation going on between Rob in Theatre on Victoria's phone and me waiting upstairs in the maternity ward - then I was WhatsApping the rest of the family in Scotland the updates...technology! Sara said we should have been live streaming the whole thing Lol! I've used a screenshot of the conversation just before Sophie was born for our album but just used the part when Rob informed everyone it was a girl. Anyway - I love this photograph I captured of a very exhausted Victoria and shell shocked Rob looking very pleased with themselves!

I used day page 15 of the Project Template album then swapped out the 15 for 11. Added some embelishments and buttons from some other kits.

Project Template Album No. 3
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Project-Template-Album-No.-3.html
This layout so beautiful portrays one of the most sublime events known to man. Congrats for the new little girl!

Congrats on the arrival of your newest granddaughter! She is a beauty! Your layout is pretty beautiful too!

how precious... you have captured the moment with all the emotion involved... lovely F... and congrats to you all...

Wonderful photos of a special time! Beautiful daughter, beautiful granddaughter! Congratulations!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Applechick
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout