Oscraps

Dear Rosie
trish6150

Dear Rosie

New delights from Anna MultiMedia, Love Words and Artsy Layered Templates were used to create this piece.

A usual I started with my 12 x 12 white page.

I selected all the layers from ArtsyLayeredTemplate 285 and copied them to my blank page. I removed a couple of the photo frames and move the others around to where I wanted them on the page.

I selected my three images and placed them on the relevant layer above the grey mask and then clipped them to the frames with Alt+Ctrl+G (Layer create clipping Mask).

Then to the adornments. I selected some warm glows from AASPN_WarmGlows1 and place them on layers behind the frames. I also selected the Gold Paint from APP Sirenic to link to one of the coloured marks in the background paper of the layered template.

I also selected one of the brush splatters from the palette and made a colour overlay for each and changed the colour closer to the pink in the background.

Next, I selected the psd layer in MultiMediaSirenic1 and used this as an adornment to the frame. I then duplicated the layer and placed it against one of the other frames.

I then added the quote from LoveWordARtMix2 and finally my text box with a little bit about Dear Rosie.

Supplies
AASPN_WarmGlows1_6
AASPN_WarmGlows1_1
AASPN_MultiMediaSirenic1_2
AASPNE_LoveWordARTMix2_WAAmazingQuote
AASPNE_LoveWordARTMix2_WTHigh
AASPN_ArtsyLayeredTemplate285
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSirenic_GoldPaint1
AASPN_ArtPlayPaletteSirenic_Brush1

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes