Oscraps

Dear Otto
Miki

Dear Otto

Credits list
This limited option is back at a 53% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers. This product will no longer be available after October 18, 2023 at 9am EST
Artplay Feuillemort Collection
Artplay Palette Feuillemort (paper, flowers, ribbon)
Artsy Transfers Feuillemort
Autumn WordART Mix 4
Urban Threadz 17

Artplay Palette Hinge (frame)
FotoBlendz Overlays 16

Process
Artsy paper 1 from APP Feuillemort was used for the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask, duplicated 2 more times with the blending modes changed to hard light and darken. A brush was make from the backside of the postcard and stamped onto the page. The portraits were clipped to the frame masks of the hinged frame. Flowers from the kit were added, some of them had a linear burn blending mode added. The page was completed by adding urban threadz, embellishments, splatters and artstrokes from ATT Feuillmort and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Congrats on that Standing O. Your use of the flowers is bold and I love it. I love it all, actually!

Love all the artsy touches and the story will be a gift to others. They were certainly an attractive couple.

Yes! Congrats on the SO! Well deserved. Great heritage page and story!

A beautiful use of this palette for a heritage page. Quite a story! Love the flower trio!

Wow... I am so going to lift this page one day! What a fantastic way to turn low-quality photos into a masterpiece! Congrats on the Standing O - totally well deserved!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbooking-artplay-collection-feuillemort-miki-dear-otto.jpg
File size
556 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout