Oscraps

Dear Love Bird
casbury

Dear Love Bird

This may sound silly, but I'm feeling a little guilty that we had to remove our love bird's nest this year after their fourth year of nesting in the same spot. I wonder if they get confused when their usual nesting place is gone. I took this photo last year when one of the doves was sunning on our pool's ledge.

dear love bird,
promise me youll stop by for a visit soon.
its been awhile since Ive seen you last.
i miss your soulful cooing. April 2012

Anna Aspnes Designs:

*new* Artsy Layered Template No. 50 Artsy Layered Template No. 50
so many great elements to use in this template!
*new* BigWords Spring No. 1 BigWords Spring No. 1
*new* ArtPlay Palette Authentic (button) ArtPlay Palette Authentic
Artsy Blendz Origins Paperie (bg paper) ArtsyBlendz Origins Paperie
ArtPlay Palette Seafoam (wavy transfer) ArtPlay Palette Seafoam
ArtPlay Palette Adventure (transfer clipped to wavy transfer) ArtPlay Palette Adventure
ArtPlay Palette Find My Way No. 2 (word strip) ArtPlay Palette Find My Way No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Find May Way (overlay) ArtPlay Palette Find My Way
ArtPlay Palette Scholarly (lined overlay) ArtPlay Palette Scholarly
ArtPlay Palette Why Not? (hearts) ArtPlay Palette Why Not?
WarmGlows No. 1 WarmGlows No. 1
Dripped Stains Toolset No. 5 Dripped Stains Toolset No. 5 BrushSet
Aww poor birdies, but I am sure that they nested somewhere close by !! Beautiful soft page!!

An elegant, gentle view of nature--charming layout, Chris! Hope they come to visit soon!

Fabulous journaling-style to write a letter to the birds!!!
Love the use of 'promise'-WA.

Lovely photo, Chris, and the photo treatment is GORGEOUS -- so full of light and life. I know EXACTLY how you feel. We ended up knocking down a barn swallow nest on our front porch that had been there for a few years. Last year, the birds incorporated monofilament fishing line into the nest, and it ended up strangling one of the babies, so we thought it was time it needed to come down. But they haven't rebuilt the nest this year. I truly miss seeing them out our front door. Such lovely, graceful creatures. Perhaps your sweet doves will return next year... Absolutely delightful and enchanting LO!

chris! what a beautiful bird. I love the little 'letter' you wrote to the missing lovebirds. this is a wonderful layout!

So sweet - we have so many doves here in AZ - they coo and it's so soothing. Love your letter to them!! :0)

I love mourning doves! we have a lot but have never seen where they are nesting! love the photo treatments! gorgeous page! I hope they return!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
casbury
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout