Oscraps

DD - Day 5
ValeJules

DD - Day 5

This is a famous knife, The "Laguiole" which is manufactured in the area where I live. Several models have been designed by famous designers. This one was designed by Michel Bras, a three-star chef who runs the Soulages museum restaurant where I work. This knife is not yet for sale, but I managed to get it. This is a gift for a friend who is a bodyguard of the president of the republic. Also Monday, the knife will leave for the Elysee Palace. And I wonder how he's going to send me the one euro. Indeed, we say that a knife should always be exchanged against 1 euro for not cut the thread of friendship.
Anna Aspnes :
FotoSquared Template album
ArtPLay Palette Frozen
NumberIT N1
I love your grid with the white space and how you mixed the photo frames.

nice! i would like to know what your journaling says ... so, off to google translate :)

Interesting information about the knife. Love the grid of photos.

such an interesting story about the 1 euro. So cool you got the knife before it is being sold.

Thanks for explaining your page V, my French could only pick up bits and pieces! I adore the mixture of frames you have used - wonderful!

fantastic graphic page. great knives available in different designs. i often see them in stores.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ValeJules
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout