Oscraps

Daytona Beach
Miki

Daytona Beach

My daughter gave my husband a box of 73 things to do this year for his birthday. One of the things was to go fishing in the ocean. We were lucky enough to borrow a pole. Sadly, no fish were caught.

Anna Aspnes
Anna Release April 6 Anna Release April 6
Artplay Palette Surfs Up Artplay Palette Surfs Up
Ripped Paper 1 Ripped Paper 1
Beach WordART Mix 3 Beach WordART Mix 3

Artplay Palette Wander (fish charm) Artplay Palette Wander
ModGrunge FotoBlendz 3 (retired)
FotoBlendz Overlays 11 FotoBlendz Overlays 11

Process
Solid paper 3 from the new APP Surfs Up was used as the foundation on the page. The image was clipped to a FotoBlendz Layer mask, duplicated with the blending mode changed to soft light. These layers were merged and duplicated, this time the blending mode was changed to overlay. A copy of the original image was clipped to a ModGrunge fotoblendz mask. The blending mode of the mask was changed to overlay and the opacity was reduced. Several transfers and an art stroke were layered over and behind the beach image. The smaller image of my husband was clipped to the foto mask of the Ripped Paper heart. The photo was duplicated and layered behind the ripped paper. A layer mask was added and using a hard brush everything was erased except the fishing pole extending beyond the heart. Dimensional elements and word art were added to complete the page.

Thank you for looking!
What a clever idea for a dad's gift! Even with no fish, this is a great page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout