Oscraps

Day 7 Lyrics Challenge
Cherylndesigns

Day 7 Lyrics Challenge

I used Lynn Grieveson's Rise Kit and used one of my fonts for the title and a few of the lyrics.
  • Love
Reactions: ClaireG
Fantastic page! I just love that retro photo and the framing you made. The balloons and the cardboard items looks great and I love the stamps and title work.

Gorgeous page, Cheryl - I love the design and all the added elements for the good times - so beautifully done.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.

Fantastic page! I just love that retro photo and the framing you made. The balloons and the cardboard items looks great and I love the stamps and title work.
Thank you so much! I had so much fun with this page and love that retro photo so much.

Gorgeous page, Cheryl - I love the design and all the added elements for the good times - so beautifully done.
Thank you so much for taking part in the challenge.
Thanks so much, Gina. That's one of my favorite songs, so I just had to play. Thanks so much for the fun challenge.

This totally embodies the lyrics Cheryl and is so very you, I love it! And your shadows are perfection :loveyeyes:
Thanks so much, Claire - it was a little different take, but when i saw that retro picture, I had to go with that. I'm so glad you like my page.

What a stunning layout! Your photo is awesome and I love the stitched banner underneath and the balloons on the side! I love the font you used and your shadowing is amazing!

What a stunning layout! Your photo is awesome and I love the stitched banner underneath and the balloons on the side! I love the font you used and your shadowing is amazing!
Thanks so much, Evelyn. I had a ton of fun creating this LO! That awesome photo comes with this kit - I HAD to use it!! Lynn has such a great sense of humor!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023)
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename