Oscraps

Day 7 Birthday Cake Challenge
Cherylndesigns

Day 7 Birthday Cake Challenge

This is my grandson Asher at his 4th birthday party. He could hardly wait to dig into that cake. We laughed because his name didn't even look like Asher. It was July, in Florida and from the time we got from the bakery to the party the letters on his name had started to run together.
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
LOL - What a great story! Regardless of how the cake looked I bet it was delicious and he enjoyed every bit of it! It's all in the look on his face! Pure Joy!

As a Floridian, I can totally relate to your story. :D I hope the cake was delicious despite the runny icing. I like your background and especially the heart balloons, but Asher's smile is the best of all; it lights up the whole page.

LOL - What a great story! Regardless of how the cake looked I bet it was delicious and he enjoyed every bit of it! It's all in the look on his face! Pure Joy!
He loved the cake and had NO idea that his name was messed up. It was us adults acting like goofs. LOL I think it was the first birthday that he was really "into".

As a Floridian, I can totally relate to your story. :D I hope the cake was delicious despite the runny icing. I like your background and especially the heart balloons, but Asher's smile is the best of all; it lights up the whole page.
I know you can totally relate! No matter how fast a dash you make, it just melts. It didn't ruin the taste, that's for sure. I wanted to use these pictures because Asher had such a great birthday that year. We went to one of those bowling places and he had a blast!!

Fantastic story about your Grandson's cake I dont think it would even bother him as long as it tasted yummy it does look yummy and so big.x

Layout information

Category
15th Birthday Party Celebration (2021)
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename