Oscraps

Day 3 * create a border
timounette

Day 3 * create a border

It's such a difficult challenge for me !
Credits list
"Created with the Oscraps Cozy Christmas Mega Collaboration. Available to be downloaded FREE in 12 parts over 12 days in a daily download from December 1st - 12th, 2023 during the Oscraps 12 Days of December celebrations. Collab will not be in store until 2024.
Come and join the fun in the forum https://oscraps.com/community/forums/2023-12-days-of-december-event.630/"
Well, the word "Christmas" jumped out at me - you know that's my favorite time of the year. I love helping Santa pack his sleigh to fly around the world. :xmas7: :xmas9:

This is such a different take on the border theme but it fits in so beautifully. The soft water colour feel is delightful.

I love your border design, and the watercolor paper is so soft and pretty. And, I like how the stars in the upper corner match the star on the tree.

What a clever idea for a border! I love that you broke up the "village" with a Christmas tree. The whole page looks beautiful with its watercolor effect.

What a great idea for a border, I would never have thought of that. The whole page is brilliant, all the little extra details - trees on the hill, between the houses and the stars in the top. All round fabulous.

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
timounette
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename