Miki

Day 3 All About Me Project Attitude

Credits list
Project Template Album 6
Artplay Palette Melic
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
MultiMedia Melic 1

Process
Page 16 from Project Template Album 6 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Melic was used as the foundation of the page. The large photo was clipped to the fotoblendz mask and the smaller photos were clipped to the frame masks. Transfers from APP Melic along with dimensional embellishments were added. The page was completed by adding my journaling.

Thank you for looking!
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Love your notes. We have so much in common, and I'm a Sagittarian. But if I had been stubborn I couldn't have survived the constant abuse of my childhood and so I turned into the complete opposite of stubborn. It probably didn't hurt me in the corporate setting. ;)

Around here that is called strong-willed.lol. I admire your honesty. Those images reveal a lot of what you already are stating.Great page.

Wonderful, honest journaling. Always love your pages. Nice mix with the beads and stars.

I love all your photos from the past, so much you have, maybe somewhere in a box I have yet to scan, but for sure it´s not much. So great to see all your photos!

I love your journaling about yourself- telling it how it is, and your pics of course.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename